Wednesday 10 October 2007

BORED!!!



zzz...

life's the same everyday. morning wake up - go school - lunch - school again - dota - dinner - cs - hw - revision - sleep.

zzz...

it seems that i just cant fit into the life here. i think its because the ppl that matter to me are not around. eveyday thinking of them, thinking of when i can meet them. other students here are so happy and have fun everyday and just enjoy being here. unlike me, i might look happy at times but there are always things at the back of my head. couldnt concentrate well on anything i do. even when playing table tennis... haih. its been a long time since i last played with the person i enjoyed playing with. about 3months?

this is the 1st time im studying overseas which also means its my 1st time to be apart from all my close friends. its a serious problem for me because im the kind of person who could not live without friends. mayb others could, thats why they could be happy all the time. i hope that my close friends could be admitted to my current college so that my life wont be that miserable anymore.

Hope that will come true. *_*



No comments: