Sunday 4 November 2007

Cash Out ~

Today i when i woke up my cousin from New Zealand asked me to search for a magazine called Home Cinema Choice in the UK. But so unlucky i couldnt find it. Nothing much happened today. I went to Borders to get some books that i might need. So i bought Core mathematics 3, AS economics, philosophy toolkit and ''a pig that wants to be eaten''. I think they are good books but its just too expensive. Total cost was about 50pounds which is rm350. And here are the books :
the pig looks so cute. who would eat it??


maths and econs book

After i came home i went online and began chatting on msn. I was very disappointed with 1 person. A person whom i take him as my brother. I really wanted to type out his name so that he could learn a lesson here but i dont wish to taint his reputation now. And i know nobody here could guess who the guy was cause i dont think anyone knows him. I didnt expect him to do such things at all. Dumped the girlfriend just to be with another girl. Man! where's your loyalty? If u didnt love the girl u were with why were u with her in the 1st place? and break her heart with a lie? do u know how much it hurts for the girl? do u want to be in her position and feel how she feels rite now? if u admit that you're a player, then it wouldnt matter to me. but if u are NOT, and this happens again i'll guarentee that your name will appear here. And im telling u that LOVE is not a JOKE. Its not a game. Im doing this because i love you (as family member). So please learn and do not do the same thing again!

3 comments:

Cher said...

you cannot blame on someone young . ur perspective and his perspective varies much . i m not defending said person either but ... chill la wei ! hahaha .

Anonymous said...

the pig looks so cute~

Anonymous said...

Surprised to see you finally being serious for..although only once!lol...
I have a blog in blogspot but I'm not telling you~