Friday 28 December 2007

Counting down - 10 days left !!!

today went to sunway pyramid with my sister. i went there to meet sher min and my sister went there to have lunch with her boyfriend. we reached there about 11:30am. after walking alone for about 30mins, benjamin from cempaka international suddenly bumped into me. lol. he was with ex cempakan leon and he kept complaining that there was nothing much to do in sunway pyramid so i suggested to go to the arcade. we spent quite some time there playing stupid video games then went to ice skating there for a nice view to look at the girls. lol. haha we looked quite stupid there.

until 2:30pm then sher min arrived. we went straight to dragon-i for lunch. benjamin and leon left us. sher min was complaining that i ordered too much and nobody was going to finish the food but i didnt care and ordered as i liked. haha. she's eating too little and must get enough nutrients to grow. i think she should grow in other places rather than to grow in height. she's tall enough d or not i wont be able to go out with her if she wears heels.

today was one of the few times that she was lazy to shop due to girl's problem so she only bought 1 dress. at about 4pm we went home. we had nothing much to do at home. we played big 2, played chess and played with my webcam. my god i couldnt believe that she beat me in chess due to my very very careless mistake. sigh... she got lucky... thats why.

at about 7:30pm we went to jaya 33 in PJ for dinner but it was fully booked due to wedding dinner. So we had to try our luck in bangsar village 2's Reunion. unfortunately it was full too so we went to chatterzbox. after ordering food we went to zara. i was so astonished that she took less than 10mins to choose a top, tried it and bought it. i think it all took 8-9mins. so my lesson was girls could do things really very fast if they wanted to.

sher min's friend farah was very punctual as she arrieved at 10pm which was what she told sher min. after sher min left i continued playing mahjong with my parents. won a total of rm35. huhu.

this is sher min cleaning my shoe...





this is us.



3 comments:

Melody said...

o.O y is sher min cleaning ur shoe eh?

Cher said...

i was testing the bata shoe shampoo. my god. don't buy it! it's so rubbish!!! i wasted rm6. can buy sweet you know wtf.

that dress is so pretty. and i beat youuuuuuuuu! so happy. hmm, so now... i won chess twice in my life wtf.

tkchenry said...

nono... melody, she's my maid. wakkaka...

my god that chess... i taught u how to win ok?