Sunday 2 December 2007

Good Luck to Myself

Starting from tomorrow is my exam week. and 1st subject is philosophy. my god im gonna die soon coz didnt do enough preparation + its such a tough subject to do. after exam week will be feedback week which we would be getting our results back and then its our holiday!!!


Anyway didnt have the best conversations with my gf today. she was quite harsh to me today. i think its because i didnt do very well in my past exams. hope i could score better grades this time. hope she's not mad at me anyone.


So a big GOOD LUCK to myself.

must score 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ur current layout is better. much better

Anonymous said...

so sad...have to wish urself good luck..haha

tkchenry said...

hehe thanks ling.. i think the same way too!

stupid anonymous fellow u must be daniel. u have problem i wish myself good luck?