Friday 4 January 2008

Legend Wannabe

today i went back to cempaka school to see my friends and to play football. I reached there at 1:10pm and it was their lunch time. so met most of my friends there. it was only 5months since i last saw them but most of them changed alot. was greeted by most of them but i prefered hugs. especially like those from cindy and lini. love their hugs. ohya diana gave me a hug too. ^_^
when they went back to their classes i went around the school to look for all my former teachers but was disappointed to find out that most of them had left. so i went to have a chat with ms.michelle. she's still alright and i was asked to give some motivations to the year 11 this year and offer them advises and help so that they do well in their IGCSE. its good to hear that janice and zechariah are doing extremely well. the people i need to speak to are cindy, penny and adam.

at about 3:30pm everyone gathered and was preparing to play football but i took my sweet time seeing and talking to my friends. asked ru sheng to play football but he didnt bring his eqs and he had to go back early. then after that saw cindy and lini again. and this time i managed to get subash to take a picture for us. after that got hugs from them again before i went for football.
i was playing like a donkey today. just simply too weak to be ka chuan. couldnt even get a shot on target. sigh. after everyone left aidan, vikram, yeung fwu, jonathan, vinsen, brian and i practised free kicks. free kicks with my right foot were still average but right foot remained strong. curled most of my left foot free kicks into the top left corner of the goal. looked as if i was left leg david beckham. actually they were quite perfectly taken. im still admiring them in my mind. lol.

i was given the title legend by some of my friends. haha. and i really hope that i am one. lol. *shameless*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.