Tuesday 24 June 2008

First lesson

Finally i have started my first driving lesson after passing my undang for more than a year. Hope to get my driving licence by next month so that i could spend 2 years of driving probation in uk without actually driving on the road.

Today my mom and I rushed to the post office to renew my L licence as it expired like dunno how long ago. After that we went to Chyna at KL Hilton for dim sum. I swear to God their dim sum are so damn delicious. Like Sher min would say, it feel like you're having orgasm when you slowly bite on the siew mie, chew it and shallow it.

We managed to get home by 3pm and the driving instuctor came to the house to take me for driving lessons. My first lesson was at Bangsar Sports Complex that area. I didnt understand what the clutch was all about and the engine went dead for like more than 10 times. sigh.
Next lesson will be on this coming thursday. Hope to do a better job on that day.

No comments: