Thursday 6 November 2008

Doubt...

Had my oxford thinking skills assessment yesterday at british council and i think i wrote pure rubbish in it. finally oxford preparation is over and thought i could get back to life.

Just realised that next year's exam timetable would not be hectic but there are still subjects that I need to improve in. Econs cannot rely on the teacher so I am forced to do my own studies. The teacher is my mentor too but I wonder whether she even knows that I went for the assessment test. currently picking up statistics 1 & 2 by having 1 on 1 tuition which cost rm125 per hour so that wont be a worry. accounting i could pick up in 2 weeks so there's no hurry. the only subject im worried now is further pure maths 1.

I am starting to doubt whether college is the right move for me because I feel that im wasting my time. I have got business ideas and I wouldnt fulfil my dream to be a successful businessman if i continue to waste my time at college.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am here to drop my comment.. so dont complain anymore.. haha u mentioned u could pick up accounting in two weeks time right? but what i think is u might need longer time for it since accounting need lots of practises.. hehe that's what i think lar. because i had same thought as u when i took my foundation, but i cant do the question in the exam because lack of practise. by the way, STOP DREAMING =S

I. said...

RM125 per hour?!?!?!?! Why you never pay me for answering all your maths questions last time!!!!!

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Hmm,since u have already came back frm UK and enroll to ur college and picked up few subjects for A-levels then why not just try ur best and do what u r doing rite now and there's no point doubting for now whether to continue to further ur studies anot. Just do all u can le.I noe u can do it. Cheers! ;)

tkchenry said...

chen : nahhhh studies are like eating peanuts if u enjoy it. but i hate maths so badly sigh. T.T

=.=1028 : ohhh... coz u kind no need charge money. = =

/-\*manda aka Chingz : yeah i will TRY my best. thanks thanks thanks.