Thursday 20 May 2010

100

this is my 100th post on this blog. i havent been to any of my previous posts before today. I was in the library studying with ken until he got his hands on my laptop and started browsing my blog. And this was when i realised something.

I was reading through my old posts. It was a shocking experience. The blogger was totally different than the one today. The guy who wanted to score 100% in all of his papers, the guy who was supposed to go to oxford, the guy who WORKED HARD. honestly, reading through those posts, I thought that i never knew that guy before.

It's my 100th post that i realised the purpose of blogging.

2 comments:

Samantha Chin said...

Don't make the mistake to think that the "you" of yester-years is better than the now "you".

Although I have only known you only since last year, I am willing to bet the now "you" is WAY BETTER =)

Agree?

tkchenry said...

I would say so if i didn't go back to my old posts. But after reading what i used to do and how i used to live, I doubt this is way better. Even ken agrees after browsing through with me.