Sunday 17 October 2010

Notting to shout about

I'm officially a student at Nottingham Malaysia. Been here for 3 weeks already. Starting first year again studying Finance, Accounting & Management.

My friends here are all from 2nd year. I didnt bother or should I say that I dont intent to make any first years' friends. The no-future lalazais filled my lectures and caught me thinking, shouldnt they be selling pirated dvds? I sit in the back rows most of the time. And every lecture I would start missing the time in warwick and cambridge. Friends who I really appreciate having. I still remember the time at warwick. Everyone starting off with sky-high ego. Conflicts filled the script of the start of my warwick drama. Issues with paul, yumin, samantha, cassie, kahyan, yee eng, nicole, ruizhe... ... But along the way, time sealed the deadlock. It was the grease of our friendships. All of us lowered down our ego and supported each other in the end. And the so-called rootes gang, especially tze xuan, swarna and yumin, are exactly best people to go to when it comes to food.

Now at nottingham, I really dont see the point making friends who only care to talk bout modifying their protons, installing some gozilla-asshole-sized exhaust pipes with their parents' hard earned money to just create some stupid noise that no one actually cares. These people will never drive the car I drive and will never have the money i have. And honestly, to spend 10k-15k modifying a proton to show off crap in front of their gfs, I would rather use the 15k to treat my gf meals for the next 5 years without letting her pay a single cent, if i really love her. So clearly, these people dont love their gfs at all.

UK, I'm coming back to you. Please allow me to love you again.

5 comments:

ym said...

Everyone started off with sky-high ego? only you izit? xD

ala didn't tell us earlier that ur at notts. coming over to uk notts in ur 2nd year?

tkchenry said...

NOLO!! u la dam ego scold me scold paul scold sam. the sam also that time keep arguing for her own sake. not meh? then the paul also according to tiki.

er... i applying through ucas to lse, durham, nottingham, warwick & bristol for 2nd year accounting n finance. but definitely coming back la.

ym said...

where got. i'm still the same. scolding doesn't imply egoism ok.

ur applying with ur a-levels result? can lidat wan mer apply to second year.

tkchenry said...

NONO... i applying with first year Notts results... not with alevels.

wish me luck ler!

ym said...

all the best lol. study haard arrrrrrr