Friday 15 October 2010

Unfit

I feel very unfit at the moment. Gained so much weight since i came back from the UK. Didn't really care about it until futsal just now. Had to hop off the pitch due to back pain in less than 10mins.

It's time to start reducing my weight already but maybe not as drastic as the time in the UK. Will start eating fruits before every meal. Let's hope it works.

Keefong, Heen Leong & I
My primary school friends. We were about the same heights back in those days and now they are 178cm and I'm still 166cm. I'm not greedy, I will be very happy to reach 172cm. Will it happen?

2 comments:

ym said...

u finally updated ur blog! suan liao la u, short short cute ma

tkchenry said...

oveyes after a long long time its time to start blogging again luuu!! haha...

u really think short is cute? BUT GUYS ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE!!