Tuesday 18 September 2007

Crazy

20days after I arrived cambridge, finally it rained... It was yesterday. The rain was about 5mins loong but it was still good enough for me to experience rain in the uk. Leaves started falling down. signalling the end of summer and beginning of autumn.

The weather was freezing cold this morning. I think it was about 23'C yesterday and it dropped down to 7'C overnight. My godness it was so cold that i almost decided not to go to college as the route to college is about 3-4km. Zzz... Btw i experienced something that i nvr experienced before during the walk. For the 1st time in my life i could see my own breath while i was talking... it was so cool. It was so interesting. So i kept talking and breathing rapidly on the way to college. I know... so jakun rite? cant help it... it was something new to me...

After returning from college went to boarding house's new laundry room. Can anyone guess how much it costs for using the the washing machine and dryer machine per time? i tell u... u cant believe it... it costs 4pounds in total to wash and to dry. Damn expensive rite? how can they charge students at such a high price. haih... i would rather go to marks and spencer and buy their clothes and return to them after a few days. Full refund somemore. But since im such a nice person *ahem ahem* i wont do such things.

Now i finally realised that there are many good and bad things bout UK. I thought that everything was free before I came. Its true. You get free handphones (contract users only) and free health care + free medicine (everyone) but other things are so expensive. And i never expected to pay 2pounds per person to play table tennis at a sports club for only 1 hour. But hehe its not a big problem anyway for a footballer. If u come to UK, u can play football anywhere coz there are lots and lots of football fields and lots and lots of international + national players who play football at almost anytime in the day.

Oh ya and I heard of lots of comments on cempaka football club after i left school. I think they are serious about the downfall of cempaka football club. I wish that somebody could tell me a little bit more about this so that i can try to help. Best wishes to the club.

GOOD LUCK CFC
WE ROCK!!!

3 comments:

Cher said...

omg . y are u so perasan ?! downfall after ur departure ? HAHAHAHAHAHA . my toes r laughing . lol .

Anonymous said...

ehhhh.....i told u to come here...babi betul..ping pong free...pool cost 10p per game and table football also..wireless 24/7...got so many sports...got friends...got so many things but u didnt want..want to go cambridge...ur mother tell u jor u dont listen ..dai sei..

tkchenry said...

swt. since when i perasan... its true wat... lol

yala daniel all so cheap la... if i listened to her i would be dead by now studyin chem...