Monday 24 September 2007

Harimau-Helang Reunited !!!

Omg i seriously cant believe this... i was walking back to my boarding house after i bought my lunch at one of the take away shops. suddfenly a guy bumped into me and started calling my name. I still didnt realise until i looked at him again and again.

Wth... it was Megat. The 2006 Helang captain. I just couldnt believe my eyes. My god the world is so small. I spent so much time looking for him last year to get back my no.10 jersey but he just wasnt around. And suddenly today just bumped into me like there's no other places to meet but in cambridge. Wth... its not something bad but i think its just amazing how we could meet here. And he's nice man. So glad to see him here. And Huhu means that i am not the only ex-cempakan here. Hope there are still more cempakans here as well so we could meet up...

Hmm.... Its about time to get back to college now...
So,
bye bye~

5 comments:

Cher said...

will u faint if i m behind ur back now wtf ? hahahaaaa .

tkchenry said...

omg i will...

no actually i wont. if i faint wats the point of seeing u then?

i still cant imagine wat'll happen until i really see u behind me now... if i think i'll miss malaysia more... so i wont think...

Anonymous said...

Lol. Megat pulak? XP Tell him I said Nice Hair XP Anyways, Gambateh over there blur sotong!=P

tkchenry said...

lol swt. i dun meet him everyday la... omg u still remember sotong... lol... thx!

Anonymous said...

Sotong! XP