Wednesday 24 October 2007

BAD NEWS...

Really really bad news... haih....

this is the email i received from my dad this moring... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi dear

The tenant of our flat in London gave us notice that they are going to move out in December. So, we would have to come to London to in December to sort out some stuff. The flat is very nice to live in and you both will like it. We intend to rent it out in January, then it will be occupied for another 2 years before we could use it again. I think may be you both should come and stay in our London flat and come back to KL during Easter.

Let me know if it is OK with you both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what????? cant go back till easter??? by the time when its easter it will be 2months b4 my AS Examinations. and they will say just stay in cambridge and study. prepare for exams. go back to malaysia in july. im so goona die here i tell u. T.T but what else can i do? haih.

i replied them its not Ok but if there's no choice then we'll obey lo. haih. thats so not what i wanted to say. but what else can we do? haih. T.T sad.....

6 comments:

I. said...

Ha, ha, ha.. I also can't go back until next june la. Izit so sad that you can't go back until next june?

tkchenry said...

omg its u ikhur. lol. you do not intend to go back so it doesnt matter to u ma. i seriously wanna go back and i have been counting down the days u know?

and now. haih the more i count the more the days to come. haih.

I. said...

I suddenly remember that if you can't go back in december, that means I cant get my USB and MILO!!!! OMG!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tkchenry said...

omg your usb and milo. haha

Cher said...

/_____________________________\