Tuesday 23 October 2007

Sweet 17

**************************** Happy Birthday May Ling ****************************

Happy Birthday to u and wish u good luck and all the best in life.

Its been a long time since we last spoken to each other. I felt very happy that finally I picked up and the phone and rang you to wish u a very happy birthday. Ever since u left, i had always wanted to do so but just didnt have the guts to. So im quite proud of myself now. HeHe...

And i would like to take this chance to thank you for everything that you have done for me. And for the special moments that we've been through. Your presence has changed my life. Its always wonderful to have such an amazing person like you around. Thanks!

Hope we'll be seeing each other in Malaysia and im anticipating for it to come. ^_^

Anyway Sweet 17 to you~~~

Ohya 23rd oct is my nephew's birthday too!!
happy birthday to you too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i do read your blog. ALL the time. hahaha thanks :)

tkchenry said...

really?? all the time?? so sweet of u.

Anonymous said...

oh not again..haha ka chuan trying to persuade the past cos the present is so far away...u will faham...