Friday 25 April 2008

Approaching the Deadliest...

As usual... time flies without our concern. We are now entering the 2nd third period of 2008 which signifies how little time i have left until my final exams. 17days left till my AS level examinations start. I wish i had spent my time more wisely so i wouldnt have to be worried bout it now. My exam time table goes on as follows:

12th May - History Unit 3 (Stalinist Russia)

23th May - Philosophy Unit 1 (epistemology), Unit 2 (Ethics), Unit 3 (Plato : The Republic)

2th June - Core Maths Unit 1 & 2
History Unit 1 (Russian Revolution), Unit 2 (Germany : Weimar Republic)

4th June - Economics Unit 1 (how market works), Unit 2 (why market fails),
Unit 3 (managing the economy)

6th June - Core Maths Unit 3

12th June - Core Maths Unit 4

The pressure is starting to set in and i noticed the transition of mentality from tidak-apa-banyak-masa-lagi to hell-no-please-postpone-the-exam-please-God-please among my friends. And now im already getting nervous too.

After all these exams would be busy doing my UCAS application to Oxford, Durham, Warwick for PPE course and UCL for social sciences. Still considering whether to apply to US unis such as Yale uni and Pennslyvania uni for social sciences ; Harvard and Stanford unis for Business.

sigh my 18th year alive isnt the year that i could enjoy the most but the year that would matter the most in terms of my future career. i always thought 18 should be a special year but now only i realised that i didnt even celebrate chinese new year or received any angpaus. and also it turned out to be the only year that i didnt blow a candle nor eaten a cake for my birthday. A thousand thanks to those who were with me during my birthday and those who remembered and wished me happy birthday. All of you made my life brighter in a year like this.

So envy those couples who work together, study together and support each other at a vital time like this. I wish the break-up came later in the year so i could still have her support now rather than it happening even before this year had started. sigh. over is over.

E> -________- <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have me! :D:D:D study hard. think of dragon i. and studying is like, reaching out to the siew long baos. so juicy. so tasty. such succulent creation wtf. hahah. good luck ya! u have all my love and support. :D

tkchenry said...

yeah at least i have you. oi dont use dragon i siew long baos i just cant waitttttttt till i go there with u. T.T

i cant take all your love but i'll have all your support. if i have all your love, then who is giving love to kcl o? haha...

i want siew long bao -_______-