Tuesday 29 April 2008

Clock is ticking....

This took me 2hours to complete.

Didnt go to college today coz couldnt wake up and i needed to finish my history as the exam will be held in 12 days time. I still need one full day to finish the whole syllabus but the clock is ticking faster and faster. until now i havent done any of the past year papers yet. how to score?

Yesterday was called for an interview with the principal. He said my performance could only get me into top10 universities but not top 2 that i wanna go to. He also said im one of the fortunate people who could score without much revision and my performance showed that i didnt even put in any hard work and i must change now. But the point is how la? Even native ppl couldnt score A in philosophy how do they expect me to? its really damn tough ok? i did try to understand but i could only grasp the basics but not the more complicated ones.

My future rely upon the next 50days and i hope miracles would come by. T.T

God blessssss me. ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only if you learn ur math properly...

Katie Huang said...

Hey, hope your revision's going well now ! Always make sure to grasp the basic before learning up the harder ones.

Good luck :)

tkchenry said...

sigh... i have low attention span.