Monday 12 May 2008

Fun fun fun...

Played cricket for the first time in my life. it was quite fun though and i think im quite addicted to it now. I have only seen cricket being played in Malaysia once. But i think i will still stick to football coz its just the best sporting game ever invented.

Had history exam this morning and if only i had 5 more minutes i could finish the essays with stronger conclusions which could gain me a few more marks. i doubt that i will score 57/60 for unit 3 but i gave my best shot. so eventhough im worried bout oxford but then i will be happy too if my results disappoint me cause i have tried.

and today is my father's birthday so wish him a happy birthday here. ^_^
i wonder how parents celebrate their birthdays when all their children are studying abroad. well i think its an experience that i would have to face eventually.

No comments: