Saturday 17 May 2008

My day...

Saturday today so was supposed to do my philosophy revision but then i slept till about 3pm so when i woke up didnt have mood to study. then after that was chatting with sher min and we webcamed. thanks to the invention of webcams coz eventhought we were 11000km apart we could still see each other. havent seen her for ages so i started laughing myself off when i saw her for no reasons.

we chatted, we laughed, we exercised and I said hi to her family members. Her hair was shorter than it used to be and she looked good in Arsenal jersey. well, everyone looks good in Arsenal jersey. And i was so unlucky in picking the 1st, 2nd or the 3rd drawers to take a deep look of what she had inside. I had 2 chances but i still missed out the drawer that she kept all her ''treasure''. Sigh.
this' sher min's blurrr look.


i think we chatted for around 2 hours and i just couldnt stop showing offf my long curvy eyelashes that she envies so much. haha. Eventhough in the end we didnt have many topics left to chat about and eventually she went to bed, I could still feel that our friedship is crystal solid. Hope that our plan to meet on 22nd june (1 day after i arrive kl) will succeed and we can go for lunch or dinner or even shop in topshop. haha.

After the chat i played board games with my friends and teacher but because my mood became so good after the chat that i owned them to the max. Was so happy after that. 2nd win in a row.

Counting down.... 34 days ---> malaysia

No comments: