Thursday 12 June 2008

Hell is over!

Finally my exams finished. now is the time to play. I stated a new game recently - Fiesta. It is quite fun but i doubt i will be able to play it very often once I return to Malaysia.

My final exam paper was Core maths 4 and I think I did quite well. Hope that will compensate my core maths 3 because i really screwed it up. Finally the exam is over today. After the exam we went to nando's for a nice lunch and after that played bowling and pool. surprisingly bowling was much cheaper than in malaysia. it cost like only £5 for 3 games. very good price. got 1st among my friends for scoring 100 but its still so low. i wanna break my record of 129 points.

Time passed so fast. The 2nd time i looked at my watch it was already 8:30pm. 9 days left till i step on malaysia's ground. just cant wait for it to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. u realize? ur previous post was 34 days before u land here in kl. and now only another 5 more days to go. OMG. 5 DAYS. OMG AM I DREAMING PLS PINCH ME wtf.

Ling said...

update laa