Sunday 22 June 2008

Day I have been waiting for...

Again I have defeated the possibility of getting jet-lag owing to an organise in-flight timetable. Shao nian stayed overnight and we both woke up at 7am which was 1 hour earlier than planned. We went looking for food and decided to swim at around 8am. I have graduated from baby pool but still not good enough to swim at the other end which was about 8 feet deep. We got out from the pool an hour or an hour half later and started waiting for sher min's arrival. As usual that girl arrived 1 hour later than promised at 11am. Her hair was much shorter than it used to be and I thought that she looked better with longer hair. Anyway she didn't even give me a hug eventhough we were apart for 6 months.

Later on we decided to go to Midvalley to eat at Dragon-i and meet Syed after that because he couldn't eat food in Dragon-i as they contained pork. Yummy.... I love the siew long paus there. So delicious. After lunch sher min pretended to line up to get tickets for the movie Get Smart but after 1minute or less she ran away to top-shop to do her shopping and until when the movie started, we still had to wait for her to pass her the movie tickets. very smart of her...

Get Smart was quite alright but the story wasn't that great. Sher min and I sent off Syed and Shao nian before returning home. The best coincidence was I found out that my best friends' names all had an initial ''S''. Like 'S'her min... 'S'hao nian... 'S'yed... and 'S'umugan.

When we returned home Sher min and I were too tired and we dozed off immediately in 2 different beds in the same room. What a shame of me..... I missed out the chance to do what all guys would want to do with a girl. Sigh...

Here are the pics...

at dragon-i



me sleeping.

these happened in sequence.


shameless pic of sher min but too bad she's a bad poser.

No comments: