Saturday 21 June 2008

Its here...

Finally the day that i have been waiting for arrived. Here I am... Malaysia. Cant express my words of love towards this land but here I am, waiting for the moments of joy.
Took the MAS boeing 747 back to Malaysia. The 12hour flight felt like it was just a 12minute flight owing to wan-ling's wonderful company. we had fun in the aeroplane and took loads of pictures too. to avoid getting jet-lag, i set myself on Malaysian time and slept accordingly to my bed time hours. i slept in the first 5 hours and had fun talking, eating, watching movies and webcaming in the remaining 7 hours. the plane reached 30mins earlier than predicted time but we still had to wait for a long time till we are able to reclaim our luggage.

My parents didnt come to the airport so I took the express train to KL central and shao nian was already there waiting for me for 4hours. My parents came soon afterwards and the first words my mom uttered out were : OMG you're so skinny bla bla bla...

We went home immediately and had homemade chicken rice for dinner. Shao nian stayed overnight and I was happy to return home.
Pics taken in the plane.

Quite satisfied with these pics. Travelling with friends really make a difference.

No comments: