Saturday 28 June 2008

Outing with Penny...

Today I went to Midvalley to see penny for one last time before she leaves for aussie, a place i hate the most because my love ones are there and are going there too. I do not understand what's so good bout aussie since the place is like rojak and their education besides for dentistry isnt any good too.



I arrived at Midvalley at 10:15am, 15mins later than promised because I didnt know that I had to wait so long for the komuter to arrive and it moved at a snail speed. I was surprised to see sher min at the philosophy section in MPH and I stood behind her for 10mins before her noticing my existence as my phone rang. We went around to hunt for a farewell gift for penny and again we bought penny accessory from topshop.



After that her boyfriend was already outside topshop waiting for her. I left the couple to walk on their own and I went to the Gardens to explore Chanel but to receive a call from penny saying that she has reached Midvalley and I had to walk back without doing anything. Penny purposely wore heels which made her taller than me. We had lunch and went to watch Made of Honours. I found some similarities in the movie that I hope would not happen to me. really really hope so.
After the movie penny, lilien and I went window shopping and i bought a lancome mascara as a birthday gift for ai nee. when sher min came, I left with her to the exhibition centre to play some games which she suck so much at. At around 6:30pm we left midvalley to penny's house. her house was so comfortable and phoebe ly was there too. After food we chatted and took pictures too. Shameless sher min invited herself to take picture with us and she really suck at posing. haha



Goodbye penny we are gonna miss you. Enjoy yourself in aussie stop peeking at topless guys.



No comments: