Saturday 12 July 2008

Lastminute.com

Gonna leave for London soon and still havent started packing and now is already 11:45pm. Parents are still out for dinner and I wonder when they would be back. Worse is that my grandfather, uncle and cousins arrived and I have to serve them soon. Good thing is that I get to meet my grandfather. sigh.

This morning I went to Midvalley to meet Tania and my NZ friend quin leng. They were still fine as usual and I passed them my Leo project document. Hope they could manage it for me while I am away for my Euro trip.

I met my parents at 2pm at Dragon-i where we had our lovely siew long pau and dumplings. I swear their siew long paus were really top class and everyone should give it a go. well at least not for Muslims sorry because it contains pork. Didnt do much in Midvalley besides being hung up-side-down in the centre court just to try out some new sporting EQs.

Went home and had a nice chat with sher min and ate my delicious eel and nandos sauce-marinated-chicken. Yummy.... and here i am typing this blog. Leaving tomorrow and coming back on 1st aug. Looking forward to my Prague conference. :-)

No comments: