Sunday 13 July 2008

Today I was supposed to wake up at 6:30am to prepare myself for my flight at 10am but instead I slept until 7:30am. Did everything very fast and rushed to the airport. Long queue at the airport for those using Malaysian Airlines and by the time we got to the gate it was already 9:50am, 10mins before the plane take off.

Couldnt sleep very well in the plane but still got away with 1 to 2 hours sleep. watched encarnation which was omg so so boring, spiderwick which its beginning was quite interesting and run fat boy run which was so funny but i couldnt finish it. I swear would recommend this movie to everyone it was so funny. Oh, just to benefit everyone, I would recommend this trick that my mom used if she's ever to travel in economy class. She would book the very back centre aisle seats and since people would demand for aisle seats and after the aisle seats are being filled up, they would automatically fill up middle seats from the front. So if we are lucky, there might not be enough people filling up the middle seats and we at the back would enjoy 4 seats for 2 people as we are sat at the aisle seats and the middle seats were empty. and we could take turns to actually sleep horizontally in the airplane.

At heathrow airport was terrible. Longest queue ever 1 1/2 hours to check in. so bored wanted to go online but they charged for usage, unlike in klia airport which was free. we got there in the afternoon but by the time we got out it was already night time. And what was great was that we havent booked any hotels yet. I had to call my sister to book us a hotel if not we would have to sleep at the airport. But luckily we got a nice hotel near Queensway and we spent our 1st night there.

No comments: